Residential Buyer Services
Buying property in a resort market such as Steamboat Springs, Colorado is an exciting lifestyle decision.
Nonetheless, this can be a daunting task for those less familiar with buying real estate in general, and the resort market of Steamboat in particular. How confident can you be if you do not know the nuances of Steamboat’s niche neighborhoods, or you do not have the inside information on the best deals in town, or you do not understand the unique pulse of our Steamboat market trends?
My role as your Exclusive Buyer’s Agent, is to help you navigate through the unknowns and to ensure that you have a quality experience as we move through the process of acquiring your property.
Below is an overview of my practices. However, I invite you to contact me, so that we can have a real conversation about what I do, your specific plans, and my thoughts on the whole picture.
I am a full-service broker and will represent you as a buyer’s agent.
My clients are important to me beyond a one-time purchase. As a full-service broker I am licensed to represent you in buying and selling your Steamboat property. I care about your new home purchase and your prospective resale and want to develop a long-term business relationship that benefits you at both of these moments.
I am also available to you as a go-to person while you transition from visitor to local. I can get you in touch with financial resources and home-improvement sub-contractors, familiarize you with the activities in Steamboat and the surrounding area, and generally help you get your bearings in the community.
As your buyer’s agent, I look out for your best interest and uphold ethical and professional practices that include fiduciary and professional responsibility toward legal policies set forth by Colorado Real Estate Law.
As your Exclusive Buyer’s Agent, I am your advocate toward:
- Educating you about the Steamboat market--where it has been and where it is going--and how Steamboat real estate compares to other markets.
- Educating you about the diverse neighborhoods that make up Steamboat, related amenities, and resale considerations, so you can make decisive choices that are right for you.
- Taking the time you need to review properties that interest you and help you develop an awareness over what you get and don’t get at various price points.
- Getting an optimal deal that reflects a fair market value.
- Ensuring that you have been provided the facts and information about the property, and the details of the purchase contract.